Why Pearce Cycles?
- We actually ride bikes!
- Dedicated test centre
- Friendly Advice
- Fast Delivery
Double celebration for Harris family
Pete took the win in the Grand Veteran's category having clawed himself back, then overtaken the lone leader on the last lap taking the win by just 14secs. He's been on top form all year, having already notched up victories in the National Series and has a chance to take the series win with a good result at the final round in September.
Daughter Nikki managed to hold off the competition in the Elite Women's category, despite crashing on one of the descents to take her first senior mountain bike title.
Report from British Cycling
Report from XCRacer.com
1. Peter Harris Pearce Cycles RT 1.21.00
2. Steven Davies Southfork Racing.co.uk 1.21.14
3. Peter Turnbull Gateway Racing 1.21.58
4. Mick Bell Team Corridori 1.25.36
5. Stephen Moors Ridebike.co.uk 1.25.59
6. Timothy Stowe Team Jewson/MI Racing 1.26.02
7. Gregor Grant Moray Firth CC 1.26.15
8. Robert Jackson WDMBC/ Beyond mountainbiking 1.26.51
9. Mark Hardwicke Bournmluth Arrows CC 1.28.15
10. Bruce Rollinson Team JD Cycles 1.28.46
Total Amount: £0.00
Items Added: 0
basket is currently empty
Racing & Track Days
Shimano Unzen U10 (10 Litre Volume, 2L Reservoir)£84.95