Specialized Creo SL Now in Stock Test bike in store
The Specialized CREO SL, the lightest ebike in its category - by miles. Is now available with an aluminium frame. Bringing the ultra lightweight performance down to a much lower price point. This bike uses Specialized' premium E5 alloy frame producing a frame that is both lightweight and stiff, encouraging you to get dancing on the pedals and to dive into corners. The light overall weight also contributes to the long range of the bike.
Specialized has a long history of developing the world's best and highest performance road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge— all class leading bikes, using the industries best technologies. These are big steps to follow, and the Turbo Creo SL does that redefining e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 1.5, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned for road and gravel and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. The new Smooth Boot and top cap also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.