Specialized Levo Comp Carbon
Specialized Levo Comp Carbon
When you're ripping around the trail on the Turbo Levo Comp Carbon FSR, there's no denying that you're on a fully-fledged trail bike. In fact, the only thing that feels e-MTB about it is the massive Turbo smile on your face. That’s because the new Levo houses all of the things you know and love about our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and gives you a little more power to the pedals. And with perfectly tuned kinematics, a true Trail Geometry, and a new custom battery and motor, the power to ride more trails is yours, all yours.
• The Turbo Levo FSR frame is constructed with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and an M5 Premium aluminium rear-end, making it not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. The design includes our 29 Trail Geometry that includes a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. Kinematics of the frame have also been perfected, along with rider-tuned stiffness. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, while the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way.
• The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
• This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
SPECS & GEOS
• FRAME: FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
• FORK: FOX 34 Rhythm E-bike, GRIP damper, 29" Boost™, 150mm of travel
• REAR SHOCK: FOX DPS Performance, 210x52.5, 150mm of travel, 3-Position Adjustment, custom tune
• FRONT HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
• REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
• SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
• RIMS: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
• INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
• FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
• REAR TYRE: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
• CRANKSET: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
• CHAINRINGS: 32T, custom steel
• SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM S700, single-click lever
• REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
• CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
• CHAIN: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
• FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
• REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
• HANDLEBARS: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
• GRIPS: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
• STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
• SADDLE: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
• SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
• SEAT BINDER: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
• MOTOR: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
• UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist
• BATTERY: Turbo M2-500, fully integrated w/ rock guard, 500Wh
• CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
• WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
|Option||Price (inc VAT)||Stock|
|Size:Medium|| £||In stock|