Nukeproof Mega Alloy Comp
Nukeproof Mega Alloy Comp
Available in either 27.5" or 29" wheel sizes. The Nukeproof Mega is proven to be the fastest Enduro bike in the world. Under the current World Champion Sam Hill, this bike has beaten all comers.
With a 170mm fork 165mm rear travel or 170mm front and 160 rear for the 29er , This bike is fast. Just choose the wheel size that suits you best.
Here is what Nukeproof have to say about the Mega:
Since 1999 the infamous Megavalanche race, which starts from the highest point on Pic Blanc (3300m) above the village of Alpe D’Huez has been synonymous with all mountain riding and the highest level of true mountain bike racing. Conceived originally in 2009 by the development team at Nukeproof in an attempt to build the perfect bike for this exact style of racing, the Mega was born. Now in its 4th evolution, the Mega is podium proven. It has tasted success with numerous national and international race wins to its name. Designed to excel on the toughest enduro tracks; the gravity focused specification is designed to descend fast but maintain the pedalling efficiency for all-day epics
With the demands of the Enduro World Series races progressing at a rapid rate, sizing and fit have become more critical than ever. As a result, we have added a new Medium-Long size to the range for 2020. The seat tube length stays the same as the Medium, whilst the reach has grown to 452.5mm which sits exactly in the middle between a size Medium and a Large. With a total of 5 sizes now in the range (S, M, ML, L and XL), there should be a perfect size for everyone.
Tested and proven on the toughest of terrain and in the most varied conditions by Enduro World Series Winner Sam Hill, the 2020 Mega sets out to tackle every ride with its trademark attitude.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Alloy, 165mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, internal dropper seatpost cable routing, Enduro Bearings, Threaded 73mm BB, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Yari, Motion Control RC damper, 170mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Diffusion Black
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, Custom ML tune, 230x65mm,
- Front Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 27.5", 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Sun-Ringle Duroc SD37 Comp 27.5", Shimano Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front:Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, MAGI-X TS TLR, Rear: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, GUM-X TS TLR
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, Powerspline
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Rear Deraileur: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1230 EAGLE 11-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Grey
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 31.6mm, S:125mm drop; M/L:150mm drop; XL: 170mm Drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
|Option||Price (inc VAT)||Stock|
|Size:Large, Wheel Size:27.5" / 650b||£2,600.00||Contact us for information|