There's no getting away from it, the Five is one of the most iconic trail bikes we've ever created. For the best part of twenty years it has stood proud amongst its competition. One of the best performers you'll find, period.
For the Mk12 iteration of the frame we've changed just about everything. While we've maintained classic Five 'shape' we all know and love, the chassis updates we've made with the Five take it to a new level.
While reworking the rear suspension kinematics to fit a metric shock standard, we've made the frame's suspension curve more progressive than any previous Five, giving plush travel and a bottomless feel. Small adjustments in pivot width, swing-arm length and the key contact points mean the Five has more travel, is as responsive as ever, is more stable at speed, and importantly retains the 'pop' that's always been a part of its playful nature.
We've always loved the Five, and even if we say so ourselves, we've all fallen in love all over again.
WHY THE FIVE?
F: 150MM | R: 145MM | W: 27.5
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Single pivot suspension for the utmost performance, efficiency and reliability
- New Radically revised progressive suspension frame curve
- New re-worked geometry for confidence, speed and stability
- New Geometry optimised for 150mm front/145mm rear travel
- New Bottle cage mounts
- 27.5 inch wheels
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Aggressive trail geometry
- Long top tube and wheelbase for high-speed stability
- Internal dropper post routing
- Choose from 6 custom colours, Excluding S Spec (Fizzy Orange only)
- Fine tune your Five with custom upgrade options
|Option||Price (inc VAT)||Stock|
|Model:S||£3,300.00||Contact us for information|
|Model:Pro||£4,100.00||Contact us for information|
|Model:RS||£5,300.00||Contact us for information|
|Model:Factory||£5,800.00||Contact us for information|
|Model:XTR||£6,300.00||Contact us for information|
|Model:Frame Only||£2,000.00||Contact us for information|