Merida eOne Sixty 8000
Merida eOne Sixty 8000
The new Merida eOne Sixty 8000. Our most popular ebike of 2020! Test bike available in store. Please call to book a test ride. You won't be disappointed.
Now featuring the the new lighter, more powerful Shimano EP8 motor delivering a massive 85Nm of torque, up from the 70Nm on the previous motor but delivering better efficiency. Add in the new larger 630Wh battery and your range is now massively increased.
After 3 years of fantastic reviews, awards and accolades we distilled the essence of the ‘old’ eOne-Sixty to create an innovative new version. All the riding characteristics of the original were transferred to a carbon frame with easy access internal battery that can be charged on or off the bike. The new eOne Sixty is perfect for e-enduro riding with its perfectly tuned MTB geometry and "mullet" wheel standard it feels incredibly planted when descending the most demanding of trails. Our design ethos perfectly mirrors Shimano, creating eBike products that mirror normal riding. The brand new Shimano EP8 motor delivers more power, 85NM but in a very smooth and natural manner. To keep you riding longer we use the new Shimano 630w battery. The eOne-Sixty 8000 comes with Marzocchi Z1 fork and Fox shock, Shimano XT 1 x 12 transmission and Shimano SLX brakes.
The eONE-SIXTY is a high-end state of the art e-bike. Material, design and integration are cutting edge. Nothing less could be expected after the successful first generation eONE-SIXTY which influenced a whole generation of e-bikes.
• Slacker head angle
• Steeper seat angle
• Due to specially designed chainstay protector
• Battery cover
0.75l water bottle fits into all frame sizes
• In size L and XL even bigger bottles are possible
• 29" front/27.5" rear wheel
• Precise steering and ‘rolling over obstacles’ in the front
• Maximum traction in the rear
• Optimised geometry for 29"/27.5"
• Customised shock tune
• Progressive leverage ratio
Shimano e-bike system
• Best e-bike system service worldwide
• Only one service partner
• If a spare battery is needed it’s easy to get one, wherever you are in the world (19)
• In some bike destination it’s even possible to borrow batteries
• So it’s not needed to take the battery into an airplane (which is not allowed by most airlines)
Outstanding frame protection
• Chainstays, seat stays, backside of the seat tube and down tube are protected
• Always comes with mini fenders
• Optimised for 165mm cranks
• Mud clearance
• Internal block (Protects the down tube from the rotating fork crown)
|Option||Price (inc VAT)||Stock|
|Size:Medium||£6,000.00||Pre-Order Coming Soon|
|Size:Large||£6,000.00||Pre-Order Coming Soon|
|Size:X-Large||£6,000.00||Pre-Order Coming Soon|