The First Pedal 47 is the third bike in our new and improved frame range, that has been carefully designed to help maximise the lifetime of the bike for a growing child. It is the ideal first pedal bike for 4 to 6-year-olds with an average inside leg of 47cm.
The Frog 47 offers a super lightweight frame, for ease of handling, weighing just 6.75kg. It is one of the lightest 18” kids’ bikes on the market.
The bike offers a low bottom bracket position to ensure a safer riding position, whilst allowing for a greater leg-length range to be accommodated, perfect for growing children. There is also a 10mm spacer above the handlebar stem to give the option to raise the handlebars higher as your child grows.
The Frog 47 is built using the same high-quality components as all other Frog bikes, including the patented narrow q-factor crank, to make riding for children more efficient and comfortable.
Our lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster because of their ergonomic design, but if your child hasn’t mastered the art of pedalling just yet, the bike can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by simply removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 18" inch
Why buy a Frog 47?
- Super lightweight sturdy frame making it easy for your child to handle and manoeuvre and easy for you to carry
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers, allowing for better control and greater confidence for young riders
- Patented Frog cranks that reduce the distance between the pedals, increasing efficiency and comfort for easier pedalling
- The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included.
|Option||Price (inc VAT)||Stock|
|Colour:Green||£360.00||Pre-Order - Product on order with supplier.|
|Colour:Red||£360.00||Pre-Order - Product on order with supplier.|