Pearce Cycles Round One at Kinsham Postponed

« Back

2020 Round one Postponed

Due to on-going concerns about the Coronavirus escalating, we feel that it is imperative that we postpone Race 1 at Kinsham 28th/29th March.

Having discussed the situation with British Cycling, the event has now been booked in their Race Calendar for 17th and 18th October.

All current entries have been transferred. However, if this is not convenient, any of those entrants can request a full refund or transfer to another race, up until 2 weeks before the event by contacting us at Pearce Cycles. Contact us.

It is with regret that we have taken these steps, but the risk of spreading the virus amongst both the race and local communities is too great.


Race 2 Rhyd y Felin May 2nd/3rd 

We will closely monitor the situation and follow Government Guidelines.

As things are changing daily, this event may also be postponed. If so, we have booked the 3rd and 4th October with British Cycling.

The same situation for refunds will apply as for Race 1.


Uplift at Rheola April 4th

Government Guidelines at present recommend avoiding non-essential travel and gatherings. Therefore regrettably, this event is cancelled and all current entries will be automatically transferred to the uplift at Rheola on 23rd May. However, if this is not convenient, any of those entrants can request a full refund up to 1 week before the event by contacting Pearce Cycles on 01584 879288.

If you have any questions or queries, contact us by phone on 01584 879288, email at Message us on Facebook or instagram.

Follow us on social media for any updates. Stay safe and remember, it may not affect you but it may affect the person you might pass it on to.